It's Day 2 and we're in John 2.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 10 - Jesus gives the good stuff when He blesses.
- Verse 4 - This sounds a little rude - I'm not sure I could get away with saying something like that to my mother! Jesus was very aware of the timetable He wanted to follow and He didn't want to push things too far ahead of time. Apparently (since He did the miracle) this didn't push it too far ahead even though it wasn't His original plan.
- Verses 14-16 - Jesus shows a boldness here that a lot of people don't think that He has.
- Verses 24-25 - This just means that Jesus knew that people are unreliable and you can't put your trust in them to know what's right.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Questions and Comments:
- "Your John 1:3,10 comment - I don't understand what you mean?" - Those two verses indicate to us that it was Jesus, not God the Father, who was the creator of the world. We know that within the Trinity each plays a different role and one of the roles that Jesus has is creator of the world. Further references on this include Colossians 1:16 and Hebrews 1:2.
Post a Comment