Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 9 - "few and unpleasant have been the years of my life" - After all the blessings God has given him and this is his attitude? It's amazing how ungrateful we can be.
- Verse 3 - Joseph had just told them (46:34) not to say that. Fortunately it didn't bring the bad result expected.
- Verse 25 - Big sacrifice, but desperation leads to that.
- Verse 29 - "hand under my thigh" - It seems weird to us, but then again saying "they finalized their agreement by pressing the palms of their hands together" would be weird too. But we shake hands anyway.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a comment or question about the chapter, email me at email@example.com.
Where God Spoke To You:
- From Friday's reading: "I thought it interesting , if not strange, that the one's suffering from the famine were willing to part with what they had by giving it to someone who didn't need it."