It's Day 36 and we're in Matthew 9.
One reason to be in the
Bible regularly? It cuts through the clutter. We are surrounded by tons of
information, but so much of it is essentially irrelevant to a meaningful life.
The Bible speaks to the issues that matter.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 6 - Which would I consider the greater miracle: the physical healing or the soul healing? Which would I be more impressed by?
- Verse 3 - They thought He was blaspheming because only God had the right to forgive sins and they didn't think that Jesus was God.
- Verse 9 - He had met Matthew before. This was not their first conversation.
- Verse 15 - Yeah, that means that we should be fasting regularly.
- Verses 16-17 - What's that mean? That Jesus is doing a new thing.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.