It's Day 9 and we're in Galatians 2.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 20 - This is an essential truth that most Christians don't grasp. The old person is dead.
- Verses 2-3 - The first disciples were Jews. Jesus was a Jew. With the beginning of Christianity, there were questions about which parts of the Jewish faith were binding on the new Christians.
- Verse 11 - There were disagreements on these Jewish issues between Paul and Peter, with Peter arguing for more of the old Jewish things being held onto and Paul arguing for more freedom. Paul was right.
- Verses 15-17 - You cannot get to God through the Mosaic Law. The Law's primary purpose was to show us how far short of God's standard we are.
- Verse 20 - This is an important truth. My old self was crucified with Jesus on the cross. As a believer in Jesus, I am a new creation.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.