It's Day 32 and we're in Matthew 25.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verses 20-21 - These are words that I want to hear - that I have been faithful and fruitful for my King.
- Verses 1-13 - This parable is about salvation. The lesson is that there are not endless second chances to get right with God. When Jesus shows up, you need to be ready.
- Verse 29 - This sounds unfair, but all it's basically saying is: at the judgment, those who have been faithful in service will be rewarded and have more, while those who have been negligent in their service will have what little they have justly taken away from them.
- Verse 30 - This is a reference to hell.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "He that endures to the end always jumps out at me."
- "Matthew 24 kinda hints at Christians enduring the tribulation. No hint of a gathering up prior to that."
Post a Comment