It's Day 39 and we're in 1 Kings 8.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 56 - "not one word" - That's something I'm counting on in a couple really important matters in my life right now - that God is good to come through and fulfill His promises. Not one word that He promised will go unfufilled.
- Verses 1-66 - We're picking up this story with the ark being brought to the Temple.
- Verse 6 - The cherubim were angel statues, not actual angels.
- Verse 8 - These are the poles that they used to carry the ark. They were not allowed to actually touch the ark.
- Verses 33, 35, 37-38, 46 - God told them up front that there were consequences to their disobedience, if they would choose that path.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.