Saturday, June 27, 2020

60IN60 Day 55 - Sat Jun 27

It's Day 55 and we're in Ezekiel 37.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 27 - What an offer: to live in God's presence.

Help:
- Verses 12-14 - This is not a reference to the resurrection of the old, but to the reinstatement of the new.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Comments and Questions:
- "You're a biblical shepherd. One of only two I have been blessed to learn from.  The other one I had who actually spoke, lived, and taught the truth, as you do, mysteriously and suddenly resigned and the reason was never actually given.  We all need reflection and the pursuance of more Christ likeness regardless of our calling - I appreciate that in you, my pastor."

No comments:

Post a Comment