Thursday, July 8, 2021

60IN60 Day 4 - Thurs Jul 8

It's Day 4 and we're in Mark 4.

If you've got questions about your reading, I love answering those. Feel free to email me. Unless it's something personal, I'll usually anonymously share the question (and answer) in the following day's email so everyone can benefit from it. 

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 22 - I want all the truth I can get - bring it all out in the open.  Lord, take away the false things that I've learned and hold onto and reveal the fullness of Your truth to me.

Help:
- Verse 12 - The way "otherwise they might" sounds at first reading, it makes you think it's saying, "I'm doing this because I don't want them to get saved."  I think it actually should be read, "Otherwise they could turn and be forgiven!"  The issue at the center is the hardness of their hearts, not God keeping them at arm's length.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment