It's Day 26 and we're in Proverbs 25.What's the Bible say about the book you're reading today? We have the Word so that as believers we can be "equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:17). Read the Word so you're ready for what life throws at you.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 20 - Good to remember when you're with someone struggling.
- Verse 2 - I think what He has in mind here is the mystery of salvation. People didn't understand what exactly God had in mind to do when the Savior came to earth. Jesus was more than anyone expected.
- Verse 3 - In the sense of understanding why they do what they do. That's something that other people just don't always get.
- Verse 13 - It didn't normally snow at harvest time, so this is likely speaking of melted snow as a cold drink.
- Verses 21-22 - Obviously not literally hot coals, but instead that your actions will make the person realize they are in the wrong and perhaps they'll feel bad about what they've done and repent.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.