Sunday, February 5, 2023

60IN60 Day 35 - Sun Feb 5

It’s Day 35 and we’re in Exodus 13.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 17 - He knows we're fickle and sometimes chooses the long way around just to keep from getting so discouraged that we give up. 

Help:
- Verses 1-16 - Why this long discussion of the firstborn? I think the underlying principle is that we need to give the first portion to God. For instance, although it's partially just symbolic, the first check I write after every payday is my gift to the church. It's a reminder that what I give God comes first, not after everything else is taken care of.
- Verse 13 - Basically this means: donkeys are sufficiently important to your agriculture that I don't want you do sacrifice them; instead sacrifice a lamb in their place. 


If you want to read the chapter online, here’s a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment