It's Day 6 and we're in Luke 6.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 11 - It's amazing how focused we can become on our theology and miss the obvious move of God that's right in front of our face.
- Verse 2 - It didn't violate the Mosaic Law; it violated their rules derived from the Mosaic Law.
- Verses 21-22 - I think the point is not that we are to be miserable, but that need to have a hunger and desire for things that are beyond this world.
- Verses 24-26 - We need to make sure we aren't content with the petty things that this world can offer us.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments You Have:
- "It only took a few statements from John for those to wonder if he was the Messiah.... The Holy Spirit had opened his eyes to the Scriptures and their teachings... he knew Jesus personally, knew that Jesus was the Messiah. I figure most all Jesus family members knew what was up.
Kind of humorous to think of Methuselah being in the lineage of Jesus.... and Jesus actually being............ "Older than Methuselah"...... :)"