It's Day 29 and we're in Matthew 9.What's the Bible say about the book you're reading today? We have the Word so that as believers we can be "equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:17). Read the Word so you're ready for what life throws at you.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 36 - Do I look at the lost with compassion or dismissal?
- Verse 3 - They believed Jesus was blaspheming because only God has the right to forgive sins and they didn't believe that Jesus was God.
- Verse 9 - Jesus had met Matthew before.
- Verse 15a - Jesus is the bridegroom.
- Verse 15b - Yes, this means you should be fasting regularly.
- Verses 16-17 - Jesus hasn't come to repair the old way but to bring a new way.
- Verse 30 - Jesus didn't encourage people to publicize these miracles because they generally just brought gawkers and not people genuinely interested in being disciples.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment