It's Day 12 and we're in 2 Thessalonians 2.
One thing that can impede God speaking to you is the presence of unconfessed sin in your life. Are you coming to the Word today with a clean heart or are you holding things back from God?
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 15 - A significant part of our job is to simply hold onto what we've been entrusted with.
- Verse 3 - "man of lawlessness" - Many presume the reference here is to the Anti-Christ.
- Verses 6-7 - The allusions Paul makes here are ones that we're uncertain about. We don't know for sure what is "holding back" these things from happening.
- Verse 8 - "breath of his mouth" - Clearly a reference to the words that He speaks.
- Verse 11 - Why would God send them a powerful delusion? Most likely because of the lack of faith that referenced in verse 10.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.