Thursday, September 6, 2018

60IN60 Day 4 - Thurs Sept 6

It's Day 4 and we're in Matthew 18.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 4 - We don't have to do self-promotion or trying to grab as much credit as possible. Just trust that He uses those who humbly serve.

Help:
- Verses 8-9 - The point here is not to mutilate ourselves. Even if I removed my eye, the fact that I have the image in my head would mean that I could still sin. The point He is making is the urgency of it: do what it takes to get sin out of your life! If getting rid of your foot would help, it'd be better to be without a foot than to be in sin.
- Verse 10 - This is one of the two verses that hint at the idea of guardian angels.
- Verses 15-17 - This is how we should deal with such issues. Not talking behind each other's backs, but going to each other and handling it.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment