It's Day 8 and we're in Luke 8.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 8 - "a hundred times as great" - Wow! I want to see that in my life.
- Verse 10 - This sounds like it's saying God is trying to keep truth from them. In fact, what it means is that the person's openness to what God is saying (see the end of v. 8) determines how much of the truth they get. See also the below comment on vv. 16-18.
- Verses 16-18 - This is not about sharing the truth, but about receiving it. Jesus is saying that the truth is there for the sharing, but they need to want to receive it (see v. 18).
- Verse 37 - The power Jesus displayed scared them and they wanted it gone.
- Verse 56 - It was probably in vain that He told them not to share the miracle.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.