It's Day 24 and we're in Revelation 6.As you read, listen for where God wants to speak to you. What jumps out to you? What speaks to situations you're dealing with right now?
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 15 - This is going to be a horrible time. Not all that the future holds is wonderful.
- Verses 1-17 - This chapter tells of a horrible time coming in the future when for a while life on earth will be horrific. It's part of end times.
- Verse 9 - Not like hiding under a table, but obviously a huge area with an altar that's high and lifted up, with these saints standing there asking about how soon justice was coming.
- Verse 13 - "stars. . . fell" - The word "stars" here isn't defined the way that modern science does. It just means heavenly bodies. The way we define it today, the sun is the nearest "star" and that's obviously not what's in mind here.
- Verse 14 - This language speaks of earth-shattering, cataclysmic events.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.