It's Day 28 and we're in Matthew 8.Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verses 10, 26 - A reminder of the need to have faith in His power.
- Verse 4 - Jesus told the man to tell no one because that type of publicity generally brought gawkers and not people who were seriously interested in His message.
- Verse 9 - The centurion is saying, "I know you are a person with spiritual authority and what you say will happen."
- Verse 10 - The faith the centurion had was faith that what Jesus said would happen.
- Verse 12 - Many Israelites will find themselves condemned.
- Verses 21-22 - The presumption here is that the man's father had not died yet, but that he was implying that his father was sick and he needed to wait on that situation to play out.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.