Tuesday, May 21, 2013

60IN60 Day 16 - Tues May 21

It's Day 16 and we're in Colossians 1.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 29 - What a great phrase: "struggling with all His energy."  We work forward with His power, even when (or maybe "especially when") it's a struggle.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Comments From You:
- "I love the picture of two paths you posted with today's scripture. Instinct would tell me to go right but the left path looks more appealing. That was my very first thought when I looked at it and felt like God might have been using it to tell me to always follow my instincts (always after prayer of course) instead of analyzing my decisions and choosing what "appears" to be more Attractive. Just wanted to share because it is amazing what just a picture can inspire. Thank you. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment