Saturday, March 22, 2014

60IN60 Day 20 - Sat Mar 22

It's Day 20 and we're in Genesis 18.

I've had some reports of people not getting the daily emails.  The problem seems to be that the emails are getting sent to the Spam Folder. 

One thing to do: What helps is to click on that email in the Spam Folder and at the top there is a button that says "Not Spam" for me to click. (I am in Yahoo Mail.) After I click it, it then sends it to my Inbox, but more importantly, the next time it's more likely to end up in my Inbox because I've told it that 60IN60 is not spam.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verses 22-32 - This is one of my favorite passages because it tells me that it's ok to bring my questions to God.  I can ask Him why things are happening and whether there are other options.

Help:
- Verses 2-8 - Hospitality to strangers was very important back then.
- Verse 20 - Presumably the outcry is from those being hurt by the sin in Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Verse 21 - It's not that God can't see from heaven, but simply that He is going down to confirm and execute the judgment.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment