Thursday, January 22, 2015

60IN60 Day 18 - Thurs Jan 22

It's Day 18 and we're in Colossians 3.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verses 9-10 - Fully enjoying the spiritual power that God offers us requires a daily choice to "put off" our old self and "put on" our new self. The resources are there, but we have to choose to use them.

Help:
- Verse 3 - "For you died" - This means we died spiritually. In becoming a Christian, we are spiritually "buried" with Him and then spiritually "raised to life." We are a new creation. The old (spiritual) person is dead.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Comments:

- "I love the prayer in Colossians 1:9-12.  I sometimes pray this for myself substituting "I" and "me" for "you.""

No comments:

Post a Comment