Saturday, February 28, 2015

60IN60 Day 55 - Sat Feb 28

It's Day 55 and we're in 2 Samuel 7.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 18 - We need to hold onto some of this "who am I" no matter how long we've been walking with God.  Spiritual pride is deadly.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Comments:
- 2 Samuel 6: "I agree that was harsh. He was only trying to save the ark not disrespect it. I think the Lord should have been grateful he saved the ark from falling on the ground."

* * * * *

We're starting a new round of "60IN60" on Monday.  (Yes, there is a little overlap from the current "60IN60" because February is a short month.)

You can get the new sheet on the hallway table at MBC.

Or, you can download it here.

Or, you can email me at butcher@ymail.com and I'll email you the PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment