Friday, May 27, 2016

60IN60 Day 26 - Fri May 27


It's Day 26 and we're in John 8.

We have lots of excuses for why we don't read the Bible: "I'm too busy," "I don't know where to start," "I tried it once and got confused," "I just never got around to it." I hope "60IN60" helps you to be able to overcome those excuses and experience a rewarding time in the Word. 
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 31 - This is what God expects of us. Obeying His teaching is not optional for a believer. 
Help:
- Verse 6 - What did He write? We don't know. One of the more interesting suggestions is that He was writing the sins of the men holding the rocks.
- Verses 58-59 - By using the phrase "I am," Jesus was equating Himself with God. 
If you want to read the chapter online, here’s a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment