Tuesday, August 9, 2016

60IN60 Day 37 - Tues Aug 9


It's Day 37 and we're in Mark 15.

Where God Spoke To Me:- Verse 8 - This must have seemed like an answer to prayer to Pilate. He wants to release Jesus but is afraid of the religious leaders. What's he going to do? Then the crowd asks for a prisoner to them because of the Feast. I wonder if he thought, "A way out! I can declare Jesus guilty to satisfy the religious leaders but then release him so I won't be guilty of killing an innocent man." Just a reminder that not every "open door" is from God.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Comments:
- "Going back a couple of days to Mark 9:32, I wonder how often we fail to understand God's Word because we fail to ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment