It's Day 57 and we're in Revelation 16.
Is the Bible an old dusty book? Nope - ". . . the Word of God is living and active. . ." (Hebrews 4:12). Dig into today expecting it to speak to you.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verses 9, 11 - Even facing great wrath, they refuse to repent. We all have moments when we dig in our heels and refuse to give in to God.
- Verse 1 - The bowl is a symbolic way to describe the judgment God is bringing.
- Verses 1-12 - These are end times judgments coming against an unbelieving and defiant world.
- Verse 13 - "frogs" - Again, presumably symbolic.
- Verse 20 - The earthquake will be so great that mountain ranges will be flattened. Wow.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.