Thursday, November 8, 2018

60IN60 Day 4 - Thurs Nov 8

It's Day 4 and we're in John 4.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 34 - Is that true of me - that my greatest "hunger" is to do the will of God?

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.


Your Questions and Comments:
"Please elaborate on Verse 13." - The verse is a challenging one and presents some translation issues.  Verse 12 sets the stage by letting us know that Jesus is talking about how little Nicodemus understands even about earthly things so how can Nic possibly understand about heavenly things.  Jesus then emphasizes His point in verse 13 by saying something along the lines of: "I don't just understand about heavenly things, but I am actually from heaven!  No one truly understands about heavenly things except someone who is from heaven - and that's Me, the Son of Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment