It's Day 13 and we're in Philippians 1.Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 6 - He's continually working to finish what He's started. He's not going to leave us stuck beside the road halfway home.
- Verses 12-14 - It's not that Paul is glad to be imprisoned, but he can see where God is moving in that.
- Verses 15-18 - Some have good motives for their preaching; some don't. Paul focuses on the fact that Christ is being preached and rejoices in that.
- Verse 21 - Living meant more opportunities to make a difference for Christ; dying meant going to be with Jesus, where things would be even better than here on earth.
- Verse 29 - Suffering is part of the deal in becoming a Christian.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.