Thursday, December 1, 2022

60IN60 Day 25 - Thurs Dec 1

It's Day 25 and we're in 1 Thessalonians 1.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 5 - I want to see that power.

Help:
- Verse 6 - Not that Paul was perfect, but he was trying to authentically model a true spiritual life.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Comments and Questions:
- "Reading our chapter today, in Psalms, David outwardly professes that he does not associate with any kind of sinner.  He writes.

I do not sit with the deceitful,
    nor do I associate with hypocrites.
I abhor the assembly of evildoers
    and refuse to sit with the wicked.

But when Jesus came to earth, he did the exact opposite.  I'm glad we don't ignore those who need Jesus the most."

No comments:

Post a Comment