Saturday, June 15, 2013

60IN60 Day 41 - Sat Jun 15

It's Day 41 and we're in Proverbs 23.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 17 - I think it's easy to envy those deep in sin when we ignore the eventual consequences of those actions.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You:
- "Verse 17: Who am I to stand in God's way, even when He's doing something, whether in my life or the life of someone around me, that I don't understand or like? This verse also makes me think that while I don't always agree with ALL the beliefs in my siblings' churches, as my brother once said to me, "Well, as long as we both believe in Jesus as the Savior, that's what's really important, right?" He's right and I need to have more respect for their beliefs, even if I don't agree with them."
- "Verse 26: I love reading the history of when/how we first became knows as 'Christians.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment