Wednesday, July 17, 2013

60IN60 Day 17 - Wed Jul 17

It's Day 17 and we're in Hebrews 1.

An encouragement as you read the Bible today: in Acts 17:11, it tells of some Christians in Berea who "received the Word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether [what we taught was Biblical]." Let's be like them.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 3 - If you understand the Son, you understand the Father.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You:
- "I needed to hear this today.  I was reminded this weekend that Jesus gives us jobs so that we may have the necessities of life AND that we may glorify His kingdom by giving back.  How often do I view my job as something just for me and leave God out of it.  Too often."

No comments:

Post a Comment