Saturday, July 6, 2013

60IN60 Day 6 - Sat Jul 6

It's Day 6 and we're in Matthew 2.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Nothing really jumped out to me in this chapter.  Some days are like that.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You:
- "I don't pretend to know God's mind, but I watched my daughter bury her baby.  And I watch her grieve.  There is nothing that rips a parent's heart more than the loss of a child.  For David to fall ill would only have punished David, and only for the time he was ill.  It may or may not have punished Bathsheba.  However, the loss of the child was a life-long punishment for both of them.  But the child - ah, the child - no pain, no sorrow, no evil - ever!  By the way, knowing our little one would never experience evil was and is a great source of comfort."

No comments:

Post a Comment