Saturday, July 5, 2014

60IN60 Invitation

We've just finished up our latest round of 60IN60 yesterday and we've got a new round ready to go for Monday.

Thanks for continuing to participate in 60IN60.  I hope it's a spiritually productive part of your day.

If you'd like to invite friends to join in via Facebook or email, here's some wording you're welcome to use (adjust as needed):

"I have been participating in a Bible reading group that I find helpful.  It's "60IN60" - we read a chapter a day for 60 days.  We have an assigned reading for each day, which helps keep me on track as well as getting a daily email with details about the chapter. Our leader Pastor Jim Butcher is getting ready to start another 60-day round on Monday, November 4th.  If you'd like to get into the Bible, this can be a helpful tool.  Get me your email address and I'll pass it on to him."

No comments:

Post a Comment