Saturday, November 8, 2014

60IN60 Day 6 - Sat Nov 8

It's Day 6 and we're in Mark 6.

We have lots of excuses for why we don't read the Bible: "I'm too busy," "I don't know where to start," "I tried it once and got confused," "I just never got around to it." I hope "60IN60" helps you to be able to overcome those excuses and experience a rewarding time in the Word.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 34 - That's what so many congregations need: a shepherd to care for them and love them. They are sheep without a shepherd.

Help:
- Verses 2-3 - Before He began His ministry, apparently He was not someone who people looked at thought, "He's going to do amazing miracles some day." He blended in well.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You:
- "I am especially grateful that Jesus Christ is still removing heavy chains that have bound some of us. I rejoice in the fact that because a few saved brethren took the time to pray for my deliverance nearly 6 years ago from a life-long addiction to alcohol, I awoke from a previous night of heavy drinking to a brand new existence in Christ totally free from any desire for alcohol. And continually growing daily in Him has been a most gratifying experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment