Monday, March 2, 2015

60IN60 Day 1 - Mon Mar 2

It's Day 1 and we're in 2 Samuel 9.  (Yes, we hadn't quite finished the 60 days from the previous cycle, so I've just made the last few days of readings from that cycle the first few days of readings for this cycle.  Sometimes the calendar catches us like that.)

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 8 - I hope we've all experienced moments of generosity from God where we felt the same way.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

* * * * *

We're starting a new round of "60IN60" on Monday.  (Yes, there is a little overlap from the current "60IN60" because February is a short month.)

You can get the new sheet on the hallway table at MBC.

Or, you can download it here.

Or, you can email me at butcher@ymail.com and I'll email you the PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment