Wednesday, March 11, 2015

60IN60 Day 10 - Wed Mar 11

It's Day 10 and we're in Matthew 6.

An encouragement as you read today: "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever" (Isaiah 40:8).

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verses 8, 31-33 - I really needed these this morning as I'm waiting on God to come through for me. It's so easy to worry about it when instead I need to keep going back to the confidence that He is good to take care of my needs.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Questions:
- "The verse about being the least in the kingdom of heaven if one annuals any of the comandments might lead to the thought "looks like everyone is going going to be there". Help me with this." - This is more than just not perfectly fulfilling the commands of Jesus.  This is actively pointing people in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment