Monday, April 1, 2019

60IN60 Day 29 - Mon Apr 1

It's Day 29 and we're in Luke 9.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 25 - One of my life verses.

Help:
- Verse 3 - They were to be dependent on God's ongoing provision.
- Verse 4 - This has to do with their lodging.  They weren't to move from house to house when they got offered a "better deal."
- Verse 23 - This means that I need to be willing to make sacrifices for the Kingdom.
- Verse 24 - This means I need to put aside my desires and pursue what Jesus is calling me to, believing that is the path to real life.
- Verse 27 - This presumably means the advent of the church at the start of the book of Acts.
- Verse 59 - The best explanation of this is that the man's father was not dead at that moment, but rather that he was asking permission to wait until his ailing father passed away and the funeral was completed.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment