Tuesday, August 27, 2019

60IN60 Day 58 - Tues Aug 27

It's Day 58 and we're in Revelation 22.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 12 - "according to what he's done" - Salvation is by grace, but God then gives me the power and resources to live a victorious life.  What are the works in my life saying?

Help:
- Verse 4 - "His name will be on their foreheads" - This seems odd. I'm sure it will make more sense when we see it.  I do have to say that we don't seem to have a problem wearing companies' logos all over our hats and shirts, so it can't be that weird to us.
- Verse 11 - I don't think this is saying, "I want the one who is sinning to keep doing it."  I think He's saying, "The time is not yet come for all this to happen, so there is still time that the one who sins to keep doing it."

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a 
link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at 
butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment