It's Day 33 and we're in Luke 13.Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 9 - He expects fruit. And if not, then we weren't a real disciple.
- Verses 1-5 - The main idea here is that evil happening in our lives in not always a direct result of something sinful we've done. (Sometimes it is.) He directs us to use those moments of seeing bad things happen as reminders that we need to be right with God ("repent").
- Verses 6-9 - The point of this parable is that God is looking for fruit from our lives. He is patient, but eventually if we don't produce fruit our time runs out.
- Verse 24 - This doesn't mean that people genuinely wanted to be saved by the right means but God rejected them. It means that many want to claim a relationship with God without doing what He's said is necessary.
- Verses 25-27 - At Final Judgment, many will claim to have some connection with God, but Jesus will tell them that it wasn't a genuine one, but rather one they made up for their comfort.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.