It's Day 8 and we're in John 3.
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 3 - "born again" - He's not offering a minor adjustment to our spiritual lives. He's offering rebirth.
- Verse 20 - So true about why we shy away from God. We have things we don't want to come to light.
- Verse 8 - The point here is that you can't see the wind but it still has an impact. You can't see the Spirit, but he's still real and having an impact.
- Verse 14 - Moses raising up his staff (and people being saved by that from physical problems) is a picture of Christ being raised up on the cross (and us looking to that to be saved from our spiritual problems).
- Verse 25 - This question seemed to center around whether baptism was necessary for purification.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at email@example.com.