It's Day 27 and we're in Genesis 35.Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 10 - It's worth some pondering why God chose as the person who would receive the name Israel someone whose primary trait was being a deceiver.
- Verse 2 - Why Jacob hadn't done this up to this point speaks to his lack of fervor for God.
- Verse 4 - Apparently the earrings were a way to express their allegiance to that god.
- Verse 22 - More family dysfunction.
- Verse 28 - Back in that day, people lived longer. God would shorten the typical lifespan later.
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.