Friday, May 19, 2023

60IN60 Day 19 - Fri May 19

It's Day 19 and we're in Colossians 4.

If you've got questions about your reading, I love answering those. Feel free to email me. Unless it's something personal, I'll usually anonymously share the question (and answer) in the following day's email so everyone can benefit from it. 

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 2 - I like the idea he puts out here about "keeping alert" (NASB) in our prayers. I think too often we pray without diligently watching for and expecting an answer.

Help:
- Verse 1 - On the difficult subject of slavery, there are some passages (like this one) where Paul addresses how they should live while in bondage and other passages where he encourages them to get their freedom if they are able.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment