Saturday, December 8, 2012

60IN60 Day 34 - Sat Dec 8

It's Day 34 and we're in Matthew 28.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 9 - "at His feet" - The right place to worship.
- Verses 11-15 - Even now, they don't see Him as a Savior, but are still defending their power.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You In Previous Chapters:
- "I can't help getting emotional every time I read of our Savior's suffering. That God Incarnate went through this humiliation for my sake is very sobering. It is very good that 60 in 60 has taken us to these passages at this time of year. It was for the cross that he came as a baby in a manger. It is the shadow of the cross that should be cast upon every manger scene, every present opened, every ornament hung. Thank You, God for Christmas!"
- "Matthew 25:34-36. I like your comment "someone with a heart for the weak and
wounded". In other words, God wants us to have a heart "just like Jesus".
I like that!"
- "It is always good to be reminded of what Christ suffered for our sake. I was struck by the section starting with verse 27 where the soldier were so heartless, in the praetorium, with our Lord. Now this is man at his most despisable level."

No comments:

Post a Comment