Monday, December 17, 2012

60IN60 Day 43 - Mon Dec 17

It's Day 43 and we're in 1 Kings 3.

I noted this last week when I noticed the mistake, but let me say it again: I made a mistake on the reading sheet.  Days 44-46 are supposed to be 1 Kings 8-10, not 1 Kings 20-22.  So your reading tomorrow is 1 Kings 8.  Sorry for the error.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 3 - I love the way this verse puts it: Solomon loved the Lord, but he still did the sacrifices he shouldn't have done.  God meets us where we are and takes what we can offer and then begins the process of maturing us.

Help:
- Verse 7 - "a little child" - Not literally - just a way for Solomon to express that he was a young man and felt overwhelmed by the job.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment