Tuesday, February 19, 2013

60IN60 Day 44 - Tues Feb 19

It's Day 44 and we're in 2 Timothy 4.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 11 - Paul and Mark had a huge disagreement years before this, so Paul's request in this verse is a sign of reconciliation.

Help:
- Verse 6 - Just a colorful way of saying that he recognizes that the end of his life is approaching quickly.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.
If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You:
- "Verses 1-5 spoke to me in a very powerful way the first time I read them several years ago. As I ponder the state of the world today I find comfort in these verses. Nothing is happening that God didn't foresee and warn us about. We may not know when it ends but we know how it ends. To borrow a phrase from someone who spoke at Roger's funeral: 'the promise is greater than the problem.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment