Saturday, March 23, 2013

60IN60 Day 20 - Sat Mar 23

It's Day 20 and we're in 1 Corinthians 2.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 16 - "the mind of Christ" - Following Jesus is as much about how we think as anything else.  He desires to work on the ways that we think and help us to get our thought patterns to where they're honoring to God.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Where God Spoke To You:
- "I loved re-reading the story of the wall around Jericho this week. Last Friday, my manager and I held our performance review. It was supposed to last 10-15 minutes, but we spent 45 minutes discussing spiritual warfare, Satan, mental illness, and more. He said when there is a big problem at work, he and one of the FAA managers "do Jericho walks around the building." I knew he had a Bible at his desk, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. We really bonded and at one point this week he brought me a Post-It with a cross drawn on top of it and a situation in our company. That my manager would ask me to pray about something for our organization, was very cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment