Saturday, March 2, 2013

60IN60 Day 55 - Sat Mar 2

It's Day 55 and we're in Exodus 33.
 
Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 13 - Nice phrase: finding "favor in Your sight."
 
If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Thoughts:
- "T
oday's passage helps me to wrap my mind around a possible reason for the millennial reign of Christ.  Even after 1000 years of perfected bliss 
human-kind will once again show that it is incapable of staying the course God intended for us. And that it is SOLELY the finished work on the cross by our Lord and Savior that has saved us and set us free. To Him be the glory now and forever!"

- "32:2 .... I see the sons wore earrings back in those days also...LOL"
- "32:14 ... I think this is a powerful verse... It makes me want to spend even more time in prayer."



No comments:

Post a Comment