Wednesday, March 16, 2016

60IN60 Day 10 - Wed Mar 16


It's Day 10 and we're in Genesis 39.

One problem that regularly bothers me as I read is a wandering mind. A word in the text will make me think of something that I have to do that day and my mind is off to the races, leaving the Bible behind. I've found it helpful to have something near me that I can make a note on when that happens so I can write down that thing I need to do later and get back to concentrating on the reading in front of me.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Verse 21 - It's an interesting comment here.  Within the larger bad thing, God showed kindness to Joseph in a smaller way.  Of course, we'd usually just avoid that struggle altogether.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment