Sunday, March 20, 2016

60IN60 Day 14 - Sun Mar 20


It's Day 14 and we're in Genesis 43.

Where God Spoke To Me:
- Nothing really jumped out to me.

Help:
- Verse 23 - The steward thought this was true, but 42:25 tells us otherwise.

If you want to read the chapter online, here's a link.

If you have a question or comment, email me at butcher@ymail.com.

Your Questions:
- "Never noticed before that Joseph put his brothers in jail for 3 days.  My mind is trying to make a connection with the brothers in jail, Jonah in the fish's belly and Jesus in the grave.  Is there one?  I'm also wondering if there are other 3-day events I've overlooked.  Sometimes my mind just goes off in pretty obscure directions." - It is possible, although I think that might be stretching it a bit.  My main thought with that is that it shows to me that Joseph was struggling with forgiveness toward his brothers.  It took him a while to work through things.

No comments:

Post a Comment